Not just improvement, but a once-and-for-all solution
The challenge is not changing what people do, but what they think.
The management can track what I'm doing in real time? How terrible!
The EPC sector is a wide field with a range of players offering a range of services, from design to contracting to turnkey projects. At WRENCH we address the entire gamut, but the design/engineering firms hold a special place for me because they were my first customers.
These days I hear a lot about how cloud computing and digital technology are changing the construction landscape. It's a big subject and often confusing.
Over the years I've worked with many project managers and PMCs on engineering and construction projects across
In my line of business, the market doesn’t know it needs my solution because it doesn’t know it has a problem.
- Lack of Project Control-The Reason New Year Resolutions fail just like Project plans!
- Project Control Series: The Kanban System
- Coming soon – Digitized EPC?
- Can IT de-risk projects?
- What is a smart EDMS?
- Rethinking document and data management
- Health in a box?
- Digital Transformation: Supporting the customer
- Digitizing Construction: Beyond the Hashtags
- Impact of Digitization on society